San Diego, CA. July 20, 2020 — OptimEyes.ai, the Integrated Digital Risk Modeling (IDRM) company, aggregating cyber, data privacy and enterprise risk by design, has named software industry veteran Reema Poddar to its advisory board.
Poddar is an accomplished Transformative Technologist, Innovative product & technology executive, an industry respected thought leader, and an authority on data-analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, cloud services, IoT and IIoT. Over nearly three decades she has been a growth leader in startups, mid-size companies, and public officer of the Fortune 500.
Most recently, she served as chief product officer, the first woman product and technology officer of the company and was a member of the executive leadership team at Teradata. Before that, Poddar served at GE for 15 years in various executive leadership roles spanning multiple vertical industries. As a Global Executive – vice president for GE Digital, she was pivotal in building and releasing their first APM SaaS platform . She held senior technology roles in startups including Intellution Inc, which was acquired by GE Fanuc Automation. She has been named a Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology, a member of the Top 100 Asian American Hall of Fame, and a Top 50 California Diverse Leader. Poddar is on various boards and holds master’s degrees in computer science and in physics.
“We are elated to welcome Reema to our leadership team,” said OptimEyes.ai CEO AJ Sarkar. “Not only is she a powerful role model, Reema’s contributions to OptimEyes and our clients will be invaluable given her vast technology expertise and experience in startup and large enterprise environments.”
The OptimEyes.ai integrated digital risk modeling platform is the only solution that provides all the following benefits:
- Company-Specific Risk Modeling that uses a company’s own operational data to analyze, measure, quantify and predict risk.
- Client-Specific Risk Benchmarking to compare a company’s real-time risk score and track progress against industry peers.
- Multiple Use Cases for eliminating operational silos and enabling corporate leadership teams to assess and compare threats.
- Cost-of-Risk Quantification to calculate the expected financial impact and predict the potential recurrence of risks.
- Neuroscience-based, Multi-Persona Dashboards that present enterprise-wide risk metrics in intuitive, unbiased formats for more efficient decision-making.
- Rapid deployment provided by 90-95% automation via template-based customization and configuration.
- Risk Scenario Planning that enables organizations to proactively look at best- and worst-case scenarios and prioritize investment and resourcing.
“I’m thrilled to be part of OptimEyes as it brings large enterprises a groundbreaking solution for modeling and quantifying cyber, data privacy, and compliance risks,” stated Poddar. “Having led the product, technology, and corporate security functions for a multi-billion dollar publicly traded company – what excites me most – is that the OptimEyes inside out approach relies on data-driven facts that are traceable – all the way to investment required for risk protection. This particular capability is invaluable to enterprises.”
San Diego- based OptimEyes.ai is the pioneer of integrated, digital risk modeling (IDRM). Built by cyber, risk and compliance veterans, our software-as-a-service platform helps Fortune-1000 organizations discover, measure, prioritize, predict, and optimize cyber security, data privacy, and enterprise risk. For more information, visit http://optimeyes.ai and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.